Exam Name: Bid Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/vahbE
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
- How does an advertiser create a blacklist of apps and sites where their ads will never serve?
- An advertiser wants to serve on sites that are suitable for general audiences, similar to movie ratings.
Which targeting option should they use?
- To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
- How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?
- Who controls the type of site content that’s acceptable for your ads to appear on?