Exam Name: Ad Exchange Brand Controls Basics Assessment
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/OPHs1
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
- Who controls the type of site content that’s acceptable for your ads to appear on?
- Why would an advertiser use pre-targeting vertical exclusions?
- These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
- An advertiser wants to serve on sites that are suitable for all age groups and wants to prevent their ads from running on sexually-suggestive content.
What brand control should they use?
- To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?